6 years ago
* It was reported that the Prophet (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
* Prophet Muhammad said: “The most beloved speech to Allah are four words:- ‘How perfect Allah is, and all praise is for Allah- None has right to be worshipped except Allah, and Allah is the Greatest'.”
* Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah said:
* ‘O Allah, by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over creation, keep me alive as long as You know such life to be good for me and take me if You know death to be better for me. O Allah, make me fearful of You whether in secret or in public and I ask You to make me fair in speech, in times of pleasure and anger. I ask You to make me moderate in times of wealth and poverty and I ask You for ever lasting bliss and joy which will never cease. I ask You to make me pleased with what You have decreed and for easy life after death. I ask You for the sweetness of looking up on Your Face and a longing to encounter You in a manner which does not entail a calamity which will bring about harm nor a trial which will cause deviation. O Allah, beautify us with adornment of faith and make us of those who guide and are rightly guided’.
* ‘O Allah I ask you every goodness that Your Prophet Muhammad asked You and I seek refuge with You from every evil that Your Prophet Muhammad sought refuge with You from it, but is You on Whom we depend and seek help and there is no might nor power except with Allah’.
* You should ask forgiveness very often and repent sincerely and ask Allah the goodness of this world and the Hereafter and send blessings on the Messenger of Allah. The Prophet Muhammad used to say this prayer very often: