3 years ago
1. The Birth Year of Prophet Muhammad (SWS) In The PseudepigraphaYour way to the truth and happiness
2. Pseudepigrapha was considered to be among the most important holy books that was once used in worshipping. Many denominations had used this book in their worship for a long time till it was declared apocryphal or not canonical.
3. Those who banned this book didn't give convincing reasons why they accepted or rejected this in any way.However, this book is still used in studying and understanding the OT.
4. What does Moses’ testament say? “And there shall come upon them a second visitation and wrath.. He will stir up against them the king of the kings of the west..(Ch.8:1,2) …behold a second punishment has befallen the people .. exceeding the former one. (Ch. 9:2) then his kingdom will appear throughout his whole creation, then the evil will have an end …(Ch.10:1)…for from my death and burial until his coming there will pass 250 times (CCL times) (i.e. 250 year weeks, or 1750 years) (Ch. 10:11-page 422,423)
5. So the Testament of Moses determines the birth year of Prophet Muhammad (SWS) This book talks about some futuristic events that would befall the children of Israel 250 weeks after the death of Moses. The prophecy ends with the advent of the expected prophet. According to the dictionary of the Holy Book and the prophecy itself, a week is equal to seven years; if "250" is multiplied by seven, the result is" 1750".
6. Calculating the Birth Year From This ProphecySo the advent of this new prophet would be either at the end of the week number”250” or the week that followed it, i.e, week number”251”Unfortunately the year in which Moses died is not mentioned in the Torah or anywhere else.
7. Calculating the Birth Year From This ProphecyA Key to Solve the problem It is, now, known that both Moses and the ancient Egyptian pharaoh Ramses II, were co-existent. It has been historically proven that Ramses the second was the one who fought Moses
8. After the death of that king, Moses and the Jews lived in Diaspora for forty years in Sinai.So Moses must have died forty years after the death of the Egyptian Pharaoh.So, if we know when Ramses, the second died, we can calculate when Prophet Moses died.Rout of Exodus
9. According to the Jewish encyclopedia" Judaica", Ramses the second died in 1223 B.C.Since Moses died forty years (the period of Diaspora according to Deuteronomy ) after the death of Ramses II, then Moses must have died in 1223-40 = 1183 B.C
10. If the expected prophet would have been born at the end of "250" weeks, that is after 1750, then we should subtract 1183 from 1750.1750 - 1183= 567If the prophecy says after 250 weeks, then the 251st week may be referred to here. In this case, if we want to know the birth time of the expected prophet we subtract 1183 from the time of the expected prophet, that is 251week or 1757.1757-1183= 574I
11. So according to this prophecy, the expected prophet must be born between the year (567- 574)It is known that Prophet Muhammad (SWS) was born in 571Ramses II, the pharaoh who fought Prophet Moses
12. Pseudepigrapha is a collection of writings that were used in worshipping in ancient times. Later it was put aside as apocrypha. Some of them were preserved because of the sanctity attached to them in various Christian churches, where they were considered as part of the Bible.
13. The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha are essential to the study of Judaism in the Second Temple period and for understanding the sources of rabbinic Judaism and the beginnings of Christianity.
14. Then Moses spoke to Joshua this word …,but (you) take this writing so that later you will remember how to preserve the books which I shall entrust to you…(Chapter 1:10, 16)… they will offer their some to foreign gods and they will set up idols in the temple … (Chapter 2:8) …
15. In those days a king against them from the East and (his) cavalry will overrun their land. And with fire he will burn their city with the holy temple of the Lord and he will carry off all the holy vessels. And he will exile all the people and will lead them to his own land, yea the two tribes he will take with him. (Chapter 31: 1-3)…
16. Then God will remember them because of the covenant which he made with their father.. And in those times he will inspire a king to have pity over them and send them home to their own land… But the ten tribes will grow and spread out among the nations during the time of their captivity.
17. And when the times of exposure come near and punishment arises through kings who (though) sharing their crimes yet punish them … consequently the word was fulfilled that they will avoid justice and approach iniquity (Chapter 5:1-3)..
18. And a powerful king of the West shall come, who shall conquer them, and he shall take them captives, and a part of their temple he will burn with fire. He will crucify some of them around their colony. (Chapter 6: 8,9) …
19. And there shall come upon them a second visitation and wrath. He will stir up against them the king of the kings of the West..(Ch.8:1,2) …behold a second punishment has befallen the people .. exceeding the former one. (Ch. 9:2) Then his kingdom will appear throughout his whole creation, then the evil will have an end …(Ch.10:1)…for from my death and burial until his coming there will pass 250 times (CCL times) (i.e. 250 year weeks, or 1750 years) (Ch. 10:11-page 422,423)
20. HeshamTolba, a study in the ancient Holy Book The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the old Testament, (Charles) P. 423 The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the old testament" (Charles) The Apocrypha and Pseudepigrapha of the old testament" (Charles)